Thursday 10 January 2013

SusuanaLove: Leotard Reality

So yesterday, was a bit of a naughty day. Since I haven't really been out since the beginning of January I thought i treat my self ... allot. This was one of my purchases. If you like its available online too! just click here. Now, I've always wanted one of these, but now I have one I'm not sure what to do with it. See its backless and armless so I have to get my self confidence hat on because my back and my arms aren't my favourite bits of my body.    

I was thinking to would look with a leather (fake because I'm a vegetarian) jacket or this cool bomber jacket that I've yet to wear which I bought last year.  Though, it's the bottoms which I'm most puzzled by.  In an ideal world where sexual harassment did not exist and people learnt to keep their hands to themselves unless they are told otherwise ( + preferably not cold London) I'd put on some tights and wedges/hi-tops that would be it. I had loads of ideas for this piece but now they've floated off, and Im struggling over the no bra/ bra/ buy a special bra - decision. Any idea fellow bloggers?          


 



No comments:

Post a Comment