Tuesday, 19 October 2010

SusuanaLove: Presents! from Tabot Entertainment

Profile Graphics, Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Last week I finally got my long awaited *going away* presents from two friends of mine :)...

This one is from the CEO of Tabot Entertainment he made me my own bag! he re-did my logo and put my name on it, I havent worn it yet but I love it dearly!

The second present was from the Tabot Entertaiment but was purchase by another friend of mine :) 
super cute :)


Ok if your wondering who Tabot entertainment, its a production company run by a friend of mine, he working on a new animation called De-lucious which I am writing the script for :)


YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/endgameno1
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tabot-Entertainment/218239686012?ref=ts
Shop: http://www.tabotentertainmentshop.com/

I been have a a rough week but my blog reminds me to celebrate the good things in my life :)

now listening to:
03-tiffany evans-impossible by Gafs

SusuanaLove xx

7 comments:

  1. These are super cute :3 The 1st one's my fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags, the first one is soo cool. How sweet of your friend, will check out the video ...how exciting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't my comment post? lol I was just saying that the animation is dope. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you for all your lovely comments, I hope you are well and enjoying uni kitten xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i know! it's been forever! ive been so busy with the new school, work, dealing with the parents :P but i think i'm back for good now(:just gotta get a handle on finding balance in my life(: haha. besides i love blogging and it puts me in a better mood ya know?? so yeah definitely working on that!

    everything is going pretty good - i love my new school like more than i ever thought that i would! so that's really great!
    how's everything going for you? hows life treating you?!?! (: hopefully very well [:

    hope to talk to you soon and i look forward to you writing a blog post about getting that grant money!!

    ReplyDelete