Saturday 9 July 2011

SusuanaLove: Moving Home Countdown

Hey everyone, hope you're all good

Well ive decided on my moving out date :) Im moving out of my family house for real, into a cute house with some friends from uni. Ive decide to move in the middle on next month. I ended up with quite a small room :/ which means I cant fit all the stuff I wanted to. Im going have to pick between things like - film gear/ sewing machine/manikin/ keyboard - lol Ive chosen to major in Creative Media Arts and Sound Design next year so that pretty much cover all of the arts. But I have decide to make the most of the space I have. From what I remember its a nice sweet modern room  with a killer wardrobe - Which is good becuse I actually have a rediculous amount of clothes.  (But even then, can it take on the challenge)




Any way Ive decided I want a fantastical fairly light fortress. Its going to be hard since I only have a single bed. But I figured if I get 2 sets of fairy lights, A white canopy, ceiling hooks and many many cushions it could be the start of something beautiful lol.









Im determined to create this lol 
Ill do a whole set of room make-over post (might even make a video) when I move in.

SusuanaLove xx

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATSSS on the determination to officially MOVE OUT!!!!! i loveeeeeee your idea for your bedroom! I'm sure it'll be amazinggg(:

    -maebell(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is how i'd love to decorate my room too! i only wish i could move into an apartment with uni friends already but it'll be a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Congrats on your move! :) And thanks for the comment. Following you. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing, gives me all sorts of ideas for my uni room in september! :) Cute blog!

    http://paperbirdi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your new room!!! love those photos!!!

    ReplyDelete