Tuesday 6 September 2011

Fun Tag

Tagged by Gracie :)

1. Favorite sport?
I.dont.Do.Sport. Shopping is a sport right? If it isnt it should be!

2. A good name for a dog?
Olly

3. Favorite animal?
Panda! White tigers close second

4. Favorite subject in school?
Art :)

5. Favorite drink?
Pear Cider Yumyum

6. Last song you heard?
Marvin's Room (Teyana Taylor Cover)

7. Do you like making people laugh?
Of course :) love laughter

8. Favorite color?
Sky Blue, only on the sky though, dont go buying me any thing sky blue

9. Favorite hobby?
Drawing & blogging :D

10. School grade you are in?
Um going into 2nd Year at University

11. Last movie you saw in theaters? 
Um I really cant remember aghhh I think it was Hangover 2?

12. Favorite season?
Autumn!

13. Favorite pair of shoes?
Nike High tops – their trainers but trainers are a tye of shoe I guess lol ?!

14. Favorite fruit?
Grapes ftw

15. What are you excited about?
Going school shopping! It's too fun. But you know what's not fun? going to school.

16. Last thing you were sick with?
Er- I don't remember. Truly. I haven't been sick in ages.

17. Last thing you bought?
Pattern paper

 
18. Farthest you've been away from home?
Ghana

 
19.Last name you said?
I dont know, I dont know if ive spoke to day .. ugh Lolly!

20. Least favorite food?
Curry Powder :P (not actually food i know but still XP yuck)




I TAG


xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved your answers!
    And I agree, shopping should be a sport ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I just did my first tag on my post, you should check it out =)
    http://artofbeingcool.blogspot.com/2011/09/read-post-here-read-post-here-read-post.html
    I'm really happy that I stumbled across your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete