Tuesday 10 July 2012

Tea and Work - No rest for the Sick

Hi all, hope you're good.

I been glues to my laptop more than usual lately, I'm back home for the summer and stuck in my younger brother old room and without hardly any money to go out. On the upside of things I received a 2.1 for my second year at university which has given me the confidence to work work as hard as possible to get a first. 

Since I don't really have any money I've been walking everywhere, which is good for toning but not great when its cold. I receive my first ever bunch of flowers from a friend however I have hay-fever and after a day of being in my room they looked allot prettier than I did.

I had to trow them away this morning, they were nice while they lasted, RIP Roses

There are my two favourite Mugs, Miles gave me the lens one and Lolly gave me the flower one. Lots of tea and water are keeping me all together now :)

I still have one rose remaining although it looks like its dying now :( here's a photo I took of this morning.

SusuanaLove xx

No comments:

Post a Comment