Saturday 30 April 2011

SusuanaLove: Inspirational Artist Calender - Keri Hilson


APRIL.


Ok I know Keri Hilson isnt as big as the previous artists I put up but her inspiration is personal.
She is a beautiful singer and I admire her very much. Especially because all of my life Ive been really tall and slim, and believe it or not slim people get teased to. Up to about mid secondary school I was poked fun at , made to put on weight via various by friend and family and some people suggested  had eating disorder or something. Then I realised it was only by the larger kids or the jealous kids sprouting out mindless hatred. I stop caring, I mean models and thin? I and I don't even try to, I eat way more than I should I just don't ever put on weight that shows. Ive always loved music but there was hardly any one in the industry who's style with voice i could up to. Then there was Keri she was curvy or booty/boobylishious whe was slender and stunning and everything looked great on her, she wants lanky or awkward but pretty and confident looking. And I know girls younger than me in the same situation I was. People should let their wight and height put them down

I'm 5"8 and nine and a half stone now. I used to run track in secondary school now I wear heels with my head held high :)



"Men say: I can never be completely honest with my woman about her appearance.



Keri Hilson says: That’s definitely true. I’m 5’9”. So, my height’s an issue. If I’m feeling sexy, I’ll put on some heels—if that makes me a little taller than you, so be it. You have to be secure enough to stand next to a stallion."


SusuanaLove xx

No comments:

Post a Comment