Tuesday 2 November 2010

SusuanaLove: How was your Halloween?

 Black and White Page Graphics


Hi everyone, how you doing? Last Saturday I hooked up with some old friends and went to this great Halloween party hosted by my friend Tora. I went as a evil gypsy, I idnt really take many pictures of my self so I made this to show what I was wearing - http://www.polyvore.com/31_oct_im_gypsy/set?id=24395188

Tora is the bleach blond bombshell that looks like shes being punched - http://torarebeccarose.blogspot.com/





..

Oh yeah all I found this great picture from an early halloween party that the event photographer took, I hope it gets put in the university magazine or something, :)


So how did you you spend the day, what did you wear!

Also! im very proud of myself so I thought I should share it lol


SusuanaLove xx

2 comments:

  1. I really didn't do much for Halloween this year but it looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! X's and O's, Hannah. ♥

    ReplyDelete